MAINTAINING A SAFE ENVIRONMENT DURING COVID-19
In addition to the high standards of hygiene already practiced in our salon we have implemented additional sanitisation and social distancing measures to protect the health and safety of clients and staff during this time of COVID-19.
- Ensuring hand sanitiser is provided for all clients and staff.
- Ensuring therapists thoroughly wash hands pre, during and post treatment.
- Being vigilant with hygiene standards ensuring all surfaces such as benches, floors, machines and products are cleaned with a high-grade disinfectant regularly during the day and between clients.
- Ensuring all towels are newly laundered and fresh between each client.
- Following an end of day checklist to ensure all areas have been cleaned and sanitised ready for the following day’s trade.
- Using disposable paper towels at all bathroom vanities and in the treatment room.
- Ensuring social distancing requirements are adhered to and limiting the number of people in spa.
- Clients can request a mask and/or gloves for themselves.
Additional standards implemented since the outbreak of COVID-19, include:
- Hand sanitiser will be applied to every client’s hands on arrival and is readily available to clients and staff.
- Checking in with our therapists daily to ensure they are healthy and well and have not been in contact with anyone who has travelled from the worst affected COVID-19 areas.
- Requesting contactless payment transactions where possible.
- Requesting that unwell clients, reschedule their treatment for a later date.
- Registering contact details of clients visiting the spas as per government requirements.
FUSS have implemented strict hygiene practices to ensure the safety of our therapists and customers.
- Limiting the number of people in Salon and adhering to social distancing rules of 1.5m between customers.
- Ensuring stringent hygiene measures are in place for staff and customers.
We believe it is important to provide this information to ensure our clients feel comfortable visiting us and can focus on restoration during their treatment. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with these regulations to help us stop the spread of the virus.
If you are feeling unwell leading up to or on the day of your appointment, we ask that you please reschedule to protect our staff and other clients during this time. If you have been in close contact with anyone that has COVID-19 or you have been tested for COVID-19 leading up to your treatment we will require you to avoid coming to the spa and please reschedule.
If you are have any injuries or skin conditions please let us know to ensure your treatment is tailored accordingly.