Effective 1st May 2018
At FUSS Advanced Skin and Body, we value your booking and have allocated a time slot specifically for you.
No-shows and last-minute cancellations disadvantage both our business and other clients. It means that clients on our wait list are unable to book those time slots with us and miss out on an appointment.
Please read our ‘Booking Policy’ carefully.
By making a booking with us you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Please arrive to your appointment a minimum of 10 minutes prior to your scheduled booking time. This ensures your appointment time runs for the full duration and appropriate content forms are completed. If you are running late, we reserve the right to reduce your appointment time to ensure our therapists are not affecting their next appointment.
- When making a booking with us, we require a deposit of $25 for treatments less than an hour and a deposit of $50 for treatments over an hour. Payment can be made via credit card, Zippay or gift voucher. This booking fee will be deducted from your treatment balance on the day.
- If you book a treatment valued less than $25, the treatment must be paid in full.
- Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you must notify our clinic no less than 24 hours prior to your appointment. If you reschedule your appointment your booking fee will be carried over and redeemable at your next appointment or a refund will be issued if you are needing to cancel. Failure to give us at least 24 hours notice will cause you to lose your booking fee and will not be redeemable at a later time.
- If you fail to provide 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you may send a friend or family member in your place, (they must have the same treatment) otherwise your deposit will be forfeited and another deposit must be given with your next booking.
- If you do not wish to pay a deposit to secure your appointment, you are more than welcome to contact us for an appointment on the same day, however we cannot guarantee an available time or your regular therapist.
- Please note, we cannot accept messages left on Facebook or email for cancellations. All cancellations must be made by phone, by calling during business hours on 08 8725 9368. We also do not accept phone messages left on a Sunday, as this doesn’t allow enough time to rebook your appointment time.
We sincerely appreciate your understanding in helping us keep things fair for all our our wonderful clients.